- No charges for testing
- No appointment necessary
- You do not have to be a LBCC student
Available Monday through Thursday from 12:00PM - 5:00PM, Friday from 12:00PM - 3:00PM at:
- LAC (Liberal Arts Campus)
East Carson Street, Long Beach, CA
Phone: (562) 938-4904
- PCC (Pacific Coast Campus)
1305 East Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA
Phone: (562) 938-3033
How to Earn a Typing Certificate?
- Complete a 5-minute timed writing with 5 or fewer errors
- Provide picture identification
- You may practice taking timed writings. If one of your practice attempts meets your speed and error requirements, it will be counted for a certificate.
- You may use the same timing document for four attempts and then a different timing document for the next four attempts. You may take as many attempts in a day as you wish, but for every four attempts you take, you must use a different timing document.
- If you are unable to meet your goal, feel free to return any day that the Computer and Office Studies lab is open.
- When you have reached your goal, you will be asked for your picture identification and to print and sign your name in the certificate log. A typing Certificate Card will be filled out, signed by an instructor, and given to you.
Free Typing Test Key Gen (Download Now)
Typing Certificates and Free Typing Tests from ...